Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Được thành lập ngày 01/02/2008 giữa Công ty Cổ phần Tập đoàn Công nghệ CMC và Công ty Ciber Danmark (tiền thân là Công ty Segmenta Danmark). Khởi điểm có 22 nhân viên được tuyển dụng và đưa sang đào tạo tại Danmark về SAP trở thành các consultant (nghiệp vụ/kỹ thuật ) có các chứng chỉ về SAP ở Việt Nam. Qua 8 năm phát triển, liên doanh đã có khoảng 60 nhân viên chủ yếu là nhân lực chất lượng cao về SAP. Khách hàng của Ciber-CMC chủ yếu là các doanh nghiệp Nhật (Honda …), các doanh nghiệp có yếu tố nước ngoài và các tổng công ty lớn tại Việt Nam. Ciber-CMC hiện tại là đối tác vàng của SAP Channel Partner Services tại Việt Nam.
- We offer a very competitive salary
- AON Insurance program
- Opportunities to work on international projects
Vị trí tuyển dụng
Mô tả công việc
- We are seeking a highly skilled .NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- As a .Net Developer, you will be responsible for designing and building .NET based applications.
- This person will work with a team of experienced developers and architects to build highly-performing enterprise systems.
- You speak and write in English fluently.
- You have strong functional and technical understanding of .Net web development.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions using .Net C# / ASP.NET / SQL Server / NHibernate / Entity Framework / (Web) Services…
- You have good working attitude, discipline.
Mô tả công việc
- Designing & developing software solutions which relating or integrating with SAP ERP and SAP Hybrid.
- Technical expert on a project implementation team and produce technical specification for implementation, configuration, customization, and enhancement of SAP ERP and Hybrid.
- Participation in pre-sale activities.
- Managing and growing java development team substantially to deliver on upcoming projects.
- Mentor and recruit more junior developers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Experience working with one of following IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Netbeans, specialized versions of Eclipse like SpringSource, Tool Suite.
- Object oriented analysis and design.
- Design patterns, including messaging and integration/web services (WSDL 1.1, SOAP/RESTful , WS-Security, LDAP, SAAJ, Spring Integration, Java Message Service).
- Experience working with XML/File handling such as: JAXP, XSLT, DOM, SAX, Xpath, XML 1.0/1.1, XML schema, CSV.
- Experience working with web/frontend such as: TLS, SSL, HTTP over SSL, http, html5, CSS3, JQuery, Tomcat, JSP, Servlet, Spring MVC.
- Business / persistence (Spring 3, AOP, JDBC, Java Transaction API, SQL).
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work in independently, and processed with objectives with minimum supervision.
- Must have strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with the mentoring of junior developers.
- Must be capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure of aggressive deadlines.
- Having knowledge and experience in agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience working with SAP Hybrid or SAP ERP is a strong plus.
- Self- starter with ability to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal, leadership, and team- building skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, communicate task status clearly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites.
• When working for Ciber, you will become part of an international network of IT professionals.
• We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review.
• Attractive bonus program
• You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career.
• We will provide possibilities for training and certification,
• Ciber University: A huge library of online books and optional online courses is at your disposal
• 5 day working week with flexible working time
• Opportunities to work on projects abroad
• AON Insurance program
• Flexible annual leave and parental leave program
• Company social events, parties and sport events
• Annual company summer holiday